We spent one night there before our flight the next morning. The staff was very nice and helpful. There is free wifi, a free drink happy hour for guests with snacks. There is also a free breakfast, but we left too early the use it. It is only a few blocks from Bourbon St., within walking distance. The rooms are small, plenty of outlets to charge phones and ipads, the shower had great water pressure. The bed was comfortable. Our only complaint is that I requested a room away from the elevator. They gave us a room right next to it and it was noisy, kept me awake all night long. Since we were only there for less than 12 hours and only in the room for 6 hours, we didn't complain. It's only a 20 minute drive to the airport. We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Priceline, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans