Drury Inn & Suites is on great location: just a few blocks to French Quarter, Superdome, Riverwalk & Warehouse District so you can take a short walk to all those places.
We stayed on the 6th floor in a 2 room suite with 1 king bed. The king bed was perfect for sleeping, but the sofa bed was not. We asked for an extra mattress as the sofa was too hard to sleep. The mattresses were absolutely too old and flat for sleeping.
The bathroom was okay as well as the free WiFi, which didn't need any usernames or passwords.
The breakfast was good with hot and cold food. The Kickback starts at 5:30 pm and is a great way to relax with a few drinks and snacks before going out in the evening.
Check-in and check-out were quick and staff at the reception was extremely helpful all the time. Would definetely stay there at Drury again – but avoiding the sofa bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Priceline, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans