A group of 10 girls stayed here for a bachelorette party - we had 1 suite and 2 regular rooms, but unfortunately nothing connected. The bathrooms had the sink & mirror outside of the shower/toilet which is always good for a bunch of girls getting ready! We were pleased with the location - within walking distance to Bourbon St and the street car but not too close that you would be kept up all night. It was definitely affordable, especially for being in a city center. There was free breakfast and free food & drinks at night. Obviously Nola is known for their food, but it's always nice to have that option at the hotel. This wasn't a luxury hotel but the rooms were nice enough. Best attributes would be the price and location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans