Easy to find. Stayed 2 nights right before Essence Music Festival. Ronaldo was an amazing receptionist. Disappointed in the $25 a night parking rate but it was cheaper than other hotels in the area and parking in New Orleans is hard to come by. Felt safe in the area. St. Charles Trolley stop right outside hotel on Carondelet Street. Easy walk to river front and French Quarter. Carondelet street turns into Bourbon Street so it's a straight shot from the hotel. We had a room on the 8th floor with 2 double beds. Room was really nice but could hear the trolley go by. Free snacks and 3 drinks in the afternoon at 5:30. Food wasn't that great. Freed breakfast in the morning which was ok. All in all, it was a really nice stay and a really great location of the city. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans