No on-site parking, only valet (2 blocks away) for $25 US per night. They're building a lot behind the hotel but it won't be ready for a long time.
Comfortable beds, typical Drury rooms, good service, but no rooms with balconies at this location. Great for families - find another hotel if you're a couple (lots of noise and kids running around in the lobby during breakfast & happy hour).
The best thing about this place is the location - tucked away from all the noise of Bourbon Streetbut still within walking distance (10 minutes). Free wifi in rooms. Free breakfast & happy hour drinks & food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Hotels.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans