I'm actually from New Orleans and for fun one night, booked a room in this hotel. It was very well priced and nicer than I expected. It has a cool view from the top where the pool is, a good free breakfast and dinner/snack served around 5pm I think.
It is not located in the French Quarter and might take a little bit of a walk to get there, probably about 15-20 minutes. it is however, probably remarkably cheaper then French Quarter hotels for this reason. It might even be nice to be outside of the French Quarter, so you might be encouraged to check out the cool architecture of the CBD on your walk around downtown. It's in a nice neighborhood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans