We were in New Orleans for a Saints game and wanted a reasonably priced yet nice, clean, and comfortable place to stay within walking distance of the Super Dome and French Quarter. The Drury was exactly what we were looking for. The complementary hot breakfast before the game was good and saved us the hassle of finding food on a crowed game morning. Parking was $15 per day which is low for New Orleans, and the parking lot was easy to get into and out of. Our room was comfortable and clean. It was small and did not have much of a view, but we were not in New Orleans to hang out in the room and look out of the window. The room did have a refrigerator which was nice for keeping our drinks cold. The lobby is beautiful, check in was fast and easy, and the staff was great. They did not charge us the cancellation fee for our second night when we had to leave a day early even though we used the esaver rate which is supposed to have a $25 cancellation fee. The walk to the French Quarter was short and well lit at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans