This hotel was a pleasant surprise in New Orleans. I'd never stayed in a Drury hotel, and now I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else. The lobby was lovely, there was a full hot breakfast, sodas available during the day, staff was friendly, beds were comfortable and room was clean with marble tiles in entrance and bathroom. Most importantly, all Drury hotels are pet friendly, and my dog had a great time looking out our 8th floor window at the streets of New Orleans. It was a short walk to the french quarter, and the streetcar lines are right outside the door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans