Stayed at the hotel during a conference. The Drury was not one of the conference hotels, but it was $100 per night cheaper. I got a suite for $90.00. The hotel was 1/2 block from the conference shuttle stop. Very clean, spacious and nice hotel. The breakfast is convenient (if you want Denny's go there. This isn't Denny's) and a great extra. Staff was pleasant. A short walk to the FQ. Absoultely would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans