“Best freakin fried chicken”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fiorella's Cafe

Fiorella's Cafe
Ranked #710 of 1,932 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: French Quarter
“Best freakin fried chicken”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

I'm from NC and we have good chicken but this is the best I've ever had. Great people run it. Sit outside if you can and have a plate of chicken and a FEMA. You'll thank me later

• Hebrew first
Lewes, Delaware
“Not Even Emergency Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

On the night of the Krewe d Vieux Parade, we looked to dine anywhere; most places were full with lines. Except for Fiorella's. And we found out why. Tastless, non-descript food. I had the fried chicken, others in my party had Muffuletta's. In fairness, the waitress warned us that their Muffuletta's were not like any others. She was right. Others had taste. The fried chicken was flavorless, as if spices were forgotten. I don't confuse old with dirty, but Fiorella's was filthy. Standing water or worse in the restrooms.

I'm hoping that due to the crowds of the January 18-20, 2013 weekend they were overwhelmed; I hope that they had an off night. But I doubt it.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank kjosker
Florida
“Loved it !!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

Went to Fiorella's while in New Orleans over Christmas and boy what a treat it was! My wife and I both had the 3 piece chicken lunch and it was incredible! It came out piping hot and was very, very tasty! I think the red beans n rice were the best I've ever had and I have tried MANY during several trips to the Quarter. Don't go here if you are in a hurry though as they do cook to order. It is well worth the wait, however! And to boot, we went on a Monday and they had $2 martinins. They were awesome as well and looked more like an $8 drink easy. The bottom line is that if you like fried chicken and red beans n rice in an ultra casual setting then this is the place for you! Service was spot on too let me not forget.

Thanks Fiorella's!! I'll definitely be back as soon as I can!

New Orleans, Louisiana
“pleasant, casual, satisfactory”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

Located on the eastern end of the French Quarter and known for its fried chicken, Fiorella's is a small casual restaurant with inside and outside dining. There are also Italian,(spaghetti with spicy meatballs, spaghetti with Italian sausage, lasagne, chicken parmesean, etc.) and Louisiana-type foods, (gumbo, red beans and rice, seafood plates, oyster and shrimp poboys, roast beef poboys, bread pudding, etc.) The menu selection was large. Although the food was satisfactory, not outstanding, our dining experience was pleasant.

My partner and I were there on Sunday for lunch when Bloody Marys cost $3. We sat at an outside table and enjoyed watching the passing sights of the street during our dining experience. We would go back and we recommend this place to others.

• Visited January 2013
Niceville, FL
“Best Restaurant in the French Quarter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

This is by far the best restaurant I have eaten at in the French Quarter. The food was incredible, the best fried chicken I have ever had, Red Beans and Rice were amazing. Fried Pickles were great. Everything was served hot and fresh. Staff was great!

Visited January 2013