“Delicious.”
Review of Mia's Balcony - CLOSED

Mia's Balcony
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Garden District
Description: Wonderful food and service, reviews can be found on Yelp and urbanspoon, disregard the negative comments - it's a wonderful new restaurant in New Orleans!
Mount Vernon, Washington
“Delicious.”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel, and it was delicious.
I opted for 3 appetizers, as everything on the menu looked so good, had the Portabello Pizza, Gator Bites and the Creole BBQ Shrimp. My first time to NO, the first bite of the Gator was heaven, now I am hooked forever. Everything was great, the food was perfect, and quite filling, left no room for desert.
Prices were good, service was good, it was a early Monday evening, so there were few customers in there at the time.
Will definately visit again on our next trip to NO.

2 Thank TonySeattleWA

Mobile, Alabama
“Outside dining and half-price wine!”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Go on Wednesday! Bottles of wine are half price and it isn't crowded. Four of us had 2 bottles of wine, lots of small plates and desserts for a bargain price. Everything was well-prepared and beautifully presented. Service was top notch. We walked there along St. Charles Ave from the Avenue Plaza. It may become one of our regular stops in NOLA.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Find on St. Charles Street”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

A friend and I stopped by Mia's Balcony on a Monday evening and had a very pleasant meal. I enjoyed both my mussels starter with spicy tomato sauce and my steak and shrimp entree. My companion was very satisfied with her pecan crusted red fish. I liked the selection of beer on draft, and my friend really enjoyed her pino grigio. We found the prices reasonable, the atmosphere pleasant and the service friendly and attentive.

2 Thank tilda54
Marietta PA
“Cute Little Restaurant on Saint Charles Ave”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We visited Mia's Balcony for Dinner. We had a very pleasant experience as we sat at the bar and met several interesting people as well as having a great meal and some of the best wine and beer I have experienced in New Orleans. Drinks and food were a little pricey but were exceptional. Food was also wonderful. We had a great time and Caroline our bartender was a great host. They have TV's behind the bar for your favorite sports game while you eat. Just a fun evening all around

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Bill R
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Highly recommend”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Beautiful restaurant with excellent food! Server was personable and friendly and helped with our food choice, which turned out to be wonderful. Highly recommend!

Visited November 2012