Stayed: December 2012.
1 King bed.
- Large bathroom.
- Spacious bedroom & sitting room.
- Shampoo, conditioner, moisturiser, shower cap & grooming kit provided.
- Good location. Walking distance to restaurants & nightlife on Bourbon Street.
- Living room has a couch & a chair.
- 2 tv's total.
- No in room safe.
- Poor bathroom ventilation.
- Housekeeping incident. 8.15am Housekeeping arrived. We asked them to return in 1 hour. They never returned. 5.50pm requested clean towels & for trash to be removed. 6.10pm called to follow up. 6.15pm staff came with 5 towels & 4 face washers, 1 of which was filthy. He gave us a lot of bad attitude when we requested removal of dirty towels & trash. 6.20pm called Guest Services to complain. 6.25pm a different staff member returned with hand towels & a much better attitude. He empties the trash & gives us extra cups. Situation was resolved. However communication between Guest Services & staff may need improvement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 93 guest rooms and suites, our intimate New Orleans hotel provides an urban escape in New Orleans' downtown. Each room has enough space to relax or to work, offering ergonomic chairs, pillowtop mattresses and plush linens. Outfitted with traditional-style furniture, our beautiful rooms are cozy and quiet thanks to the historic building's thick walls. Guests love the convenient amenities and services, including complimentary WiFi access throughout the hotel, newspaper and complimentary bottles of artesian water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Whitney Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whitney Hotel Wyndham Historic
- Wyndham New Orleans
- New Orleans Wyndham