“My New Orleans Home”

Best Western Plus French Quarter Landmark Hotel
Ranked #60 of 166 Hotels in New Orleans
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I absolutely love The Landmark. The staff is wonderful, the location is perfect for those who want to visit Jackson Square and the other sights in the city. I am a single woman, and feel absolutely safe walking from the French Quarter to The Landmark at night. There is a small store less than a block from the hotel that has the most wonderful gumbo, beans and rice, and Po boys. It was very convenient the day we stayed in due to rain. I recommend this hotel to anybody and everybody. The first time I stayed there a few years ago the hotel was being renovated. After sleeping in the bed I immediately came home and bought a new mattress just like the one in my room!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank SubeeMoodyTexas

Reviewed August 25, 2013

My fiancé and I decided New Orleans was the place for us when we set the date. The only thing we new about New Orleans was that we wanted to stay in the French Quarter. Upon looking at several hotels we decided we like the look of the Best Western French Quarter and with two children it didnt hurt that they had free breakfast. We drove into New Orleans from Dallas and its always a little scary driving that far, having never seen the hotel we are going to stay in. Upon pulling in we were pretty impressed. The outside had the old New Orleans look we were hoping for. We checked in with out a problem and had no issues parking in the lot. When we walked around the corner and saw the courtyard we were breathless. It was amazing!! The room was as expected and clean. Our kiddos loved the saltwater pool and my now wife and I enjoyed hanging out in the courtyard meeting some interesting people. We didnt have to drive anywhere for the three days we were there because it was a short walk from everything in the French Quarter, but still far enough out of the way to not be in the middle of the chaos. I will definitely stay here again and can not wait.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We got in late due to car trouble during our honeymoon road trip, and not only did Robert and the rest of the wonderful front desk staff save us a parking spot and greet us warmly, they upgraded us to a suite for our stay! The staff was nothing but exceptional the entire time, the room clean, comfortable and modern, and the breakfast the best I've ever had in a hotel. I would have liked a little more fresh fruit, but the market isn't far so that wasn't a huge deal. We actually added on another day and night because we were having such a wonderful time! It's location is perfect as well, just far enough away to be quiet but close enough that a short walk puts you right in the action of the French Quarter. The only drawback was that our car was hit in the parking lot, and we didn't notice until we had stopped on our way out, so perhaps next time we'll park elsewhere. One low point on an otherwise stellar experience!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jen J
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Good location. It is within walking distance of all the good things NOLA has to offer. The room had a rather musky smell but overall clean. We did have a bad experience with parking. The garage is super small so they double park cars (not mentioned upon arrival). When it came time to leave, we had to get someone at the front desk to maneuver the handful of cars in this little garage so we could get out. It took a group of guys to master the puzzle but it all worked out. Overall, this was a good little stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Beth M
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The breakfast is wonderful and I loved the updated showers. The pool was outside and it was nicely maintained..When we arrived we were allowed to check in a little early. This was a first for us. I would highly recommed this hotel to others.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Cathy W
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Had a family member as Ochsner Hospital and this hotel was very convenient to the Hospital. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel offered a nice hot breakfast. I will stay at this hotel again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We stayed two nights and found the hotel to exceed our expectations. The rooms were so lovely and clean. Lovely pool area downstairs which was great. Also, the breakfast was amazing! Located close to everything, this hotel was perfect!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
#39 of 166 in New Orleans
Dauphine Orleans Hotel
Dauphine Orleans Hotel
#48 of 166 in New Orleans

Been to Best Western Plus French Quarter Landmark Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus French Quarter Landmark Hotel

Address: 920 N Rampart St, New Orleans, LA 70116-3011 (Formerly BEST WESTERN PLUS French Quarter Landmark Hotel)
Location: United States > Louisiana > New Orleans > French Quarter
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool
#45 Family Hotel in New Orleans
#58 Romantic Hotel in New Orleans
#68 Business Hotel in New Orleans
Price Range: $115 - $381 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Plus French Quarter Landmark Hotel 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus French Quarter Landmark Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western New Orleans