“Love Love Love This Hotel ”

Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville
Ranked #12 of 166 Hotels in New Orleans
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here on 7-20-2014 for the Beyonce concert we came down from Birmingham, Al when I say this hotel was so close to everything the money we spent was well worth it, I love the room we had it was clean and let me say the big walk in shower was amazing also the stuff was friendly and very helpful with everything throughout our weekend stay thank u guys for everything and I will be back soon.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Jeff A, Manager at Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Dear Drea H,
Thank you for taking the time to share you experience at the New Orleans Iberville Courtyard. I am glad to hear that you loved staying with us, and we look forward to your arrival in the near future!
Assistant General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,099)

Reviewed August 9, 2014

My best friend, her daughter and I stayed at this Courtyard for three nights and were extremely pleased. The suite was clean and roomy, the bed and pillows were very very comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel is located in very close proximity to Bourbon and Canal streets and just far enough from Bourbon to not be distributed by the revelry. We stayed in Suite 1034 which did not have a great view, but we weren't there for the suite view, we were there to once again enjoy the city. I will DEFINITELY be staying at this Courtyard again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank teysgma

Dear teysgma,
Thank you for taking the time to share you experience at the New Orleans Iberville Courtyard. It is always great to hear you and your daughter are extremely pleased with our hotel. Thank you for highlighting our great location to Bourbon and Canal Streets. We hope you come back and stay with us very soon!

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Great hotel, in close proximity to great restaurants and all the stuff the French Quarter has to offer... 2 blocks, and you are on Bourbon Street.

This Courtyard is by far one of the largest I have stayed since being a Marriott member. The lobby area is huge with a business center with 4 terminals that is available without paying any fees; inclusive of printing services.

When I checked in, I had a reservation for a room with 2 kings. Since I was traveling alone, I asked if any single kings were available. To my surprise, they gave me an upgrade to a king suite - the first upgrade I have received in well over 4 years as a Marriott member!!

The room was spotless, a large living area with its own flat screen, modular couch, ottoman, desk... super high ceilings. Tastefully decorated in modern decor, not the typical Courtyard furnishings. These were actually, fairly comfortable, especially the desk chair. There is also a small wet bar with a mini-fridge, a nice complement for my long stay. My view from the 7th floor was a brick wall, but I can't complain since the accommodations were exceptional.

The bedroom had a king with a pillow-top that was actually comfortable. Two weeks earlier at another Courtyard, the bed was not comfortable compared to this. There was plenty of drawer space for clothes, separate closet, another flat screen TV.

The bathroom split the two rooms and was spotless, nice bright lighting, huge glass enclosed shower. Since this is a green hotel, the water restriction on the shower does affect the pressure significantly, but just enough for a pleasant shower.

There is a very small workout room... in my opinion, too small for this size Courtyard. There is also a restaurant on premises... the "typical" Courtyard cafe with minimal selections. But than again, with ALL that is available within 1 - 2 blocks out the front door, don't bother with the cafe - well maybe the coffee and a late night snack.

I have nothing but good things to say about the staff, all were helpful and all seemed to enjoy their job.

This will definitely be my hotel of choice when visiting NOLA.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to a king suite - well worth it!
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Coastie16

Dear Coastie16,
Wow- what a great review of our hotel. I am happy to hear you found our property clean and accommodations excellent. At the New Orleans Iberville Courtyard, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service and spotless rooms!! Please come back and stay with us again very soon.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

It was my first time in NOLA for the Essence Music Festival and I am so glad we were able to book our stay with this hotel. We had a king room suite on a higher floor, corner room and it was very quiet. It is about two short blocks away from Bourbon Street so you are close enough to the action but far away enough so you don't get all the rowdiness of Bourbon Street. The service was great. The front desk folks were friendly and helpful. Although we had a mishap with housekeeping once with no clean towels left in the room, it was quickly corrected. Our bellhop gentlemen were very helpful as well with hailing down cabs for us and making recommendations on places to see and what to look out for while in NOLA. You do have to take and elevator to get to the lobby area but it is really no big deal to figure out. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and will likely stay here again if I'm back in NOLA.

Room Tip: corner room was great.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank DNice18

Dear DNice18,
Thank you for sharing your great experience at the New Orleans Iberville Courtyard. It’s great to know that our bell staff assisted you quickly with cabs and you found our location excellent. We look forward to providing you and your friend’s exceptional service for Essence Music Festival in 2015!!!

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Great place! The bellboy (named Bull) was amazing; front desk stuff was was not that friendly, but overall the quality and the room and the location could not be better. Loved New Orleans! Would stay here again!
Enjoyed the entire experience!

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Victoria F

Dear DNice18,
Thank you for sharing your great experience at the New Orleans Iberville Courtyard. Bull is certainly an asset to our hotel, and I will be sure to recognize him for a job well done. I would like to apologize for our “not so friendly” front desk staff, service at our hotel is the number one priority. We look forward to greeting you again in the future.

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Great room plenty of space for our family of four. And that is all the good think I can say. Cons the staff acted they hated their job, not very helpful at all and another downfall that. Already paying a lot to stay there and them comes the parking bill of 40 dollars per day. Location is great tough, I will just stay there again if I get lucky or unlucky on name ur on price for Priceline

Stayed: August 2014
Jeff A, Manager at Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2014

Dear marcosRod_rj,
Thank you for taking the time to share you experience at our hotel with the TripAdvisor Community. I am disappointed to hear you did not feel welcome by our team, this is very unacceptable as service is our number one priority. I will be sure to address this with the team. I hope next time you are in New Orleans you choose the Iberville Courtyard again.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Please stop by and say hello to Larry at Starbucks....The service at this Hotel was awesome... thanks you all for a great stay:) The people were on top of whatever the need:) I would not hesitate to stay at this Hotel EVERY trip to NOLA:)

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank dreasratings
Celeste B, Manager at Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2014

Dear dreasratings,

Thank you for your feedback on the service you received during your stay! We aim to please in all aspects of our guest’s stay with us, with exceptional service being one of our main focuses.

I'm very happy to hear the next time you are on NOLA you will stay with us again; we look forward to welcoming you back!

Have a great day!