Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Mazarin(New Orleans)
  • Breakfast included
1,178 results
All reviewsthe ritz carltonking suitebourbon stgreat locationfrench quartersliding doorwet barcanal streetsitting areaseparate bedroomacme oyster housesofa bedwithin walking distancevalet parkingruby slipperwould stay here againflat screen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

I was recently in NOLA for a work related conference and Marriott Courtyard definitely exceeded my expectations. The hotel is very well kept, updated, clean, great location and most importantly the employees. It is close enough to all the downtown attractions for walking however far enough so that you can get a good nights rest to recharge.

The day prior to my departure I had requested the concierge to make a transportation arrangement for me to return which they did but the transportation agency lost the reservation last minute and I was stuck making a last minute cab reservation which was going to be more expensive however the Jeff, Marriott employee went above and beyond to correct the situation and reimbursed me the difference in cost of transportation and was able to arrange pick up immediately allowing me to catch my flight on time. Would highly recommend for your stay in the Big Easy.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Gautam B
Jeff A, Manager at Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear Gautam B,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the New Orleans Iberville Courtyard. I am happy to hear we exceeded your expectations in respect to cleanliness and service. As a Marriott hotel, we pride ourselves in the "Spirit to Serve" our guest. Thank you for recommending the New Orleans Iberville Courtyard and we look forward to greeting you again in the future.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We arrived at check-in a little after midnight last Friday, with our reservation confirmation in hand, but were told that there were no rooms available because a pipe had burst and flooded 10 rooms. We were initially told that we'd be relocated to a different Courtyard hotel in Covington, LA, a 45-minute drive from downtown NOLA. We were appalled!

Fortunately, front-desk employee Michelle saved the day. She was incredibly apologetic and nice during the whole saga, and was able to get us into a room that night (lucky for us, there had been a very late cancellation). The room was great - comfortable bed, nice decor, etc - and the hotel location was perfect (close but not too close to the action).

If any managers are reading this, you should give Michelle a bonus for her incredible service - if we had gotten shipped off to Covington, this would have been a one-star review!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CMall

Dear CMall,

First and foremost, thank you for choosing the New Orleans Iberville Courtyard for your recent trip to New Orleans. I am happy MIchelle was able to save the day when we unexpectedly lost some of our room inventory. We look forward to greeting you again for your trip to New Orleans.

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

My only small complaint about our stay was the towels seemed to be thin and cheap but by the third night they were replaced with a better quality towel so no complaints now! This hotel is walking distance to so many attractions and restaurants you can stay for several days and never need a cab. The staff was friendly and the city tour we booked with Heather was a nice way to see some sights. Rooms are comfortable, clean and quiet. Breakfast at the nearby "Nosh" was also a treat and beats the courtyard's new kiosk style food service so I would recommend walking the half block and enjoying the local flavor. We had a great stay and would gladly return!

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank nhdoc
Jeff A, Manager at Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Dear nhdoc,

Thank you for writing such a great review on our hotel, we look forward to greeting you again in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed March 21, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for two nights while visiting NOLA. It was a great deal, compared to other hotels in the area. It was exactly what we were looking for in terms of location - close to Bourbon Street and all the action, but not in the middle of it. We were just a block away from all the action. Also, one block away from StreetCar stop - which we rode down to the Garden District. It's also less than a 10 minute stroll to Cafe Du Monde, Jackson Square Park and the French Market.

The rooms are spacious and we were very happy with the size! It was nice to nave such a large couch to lounge on and watch tv during our down time! The bathrooms were nicely updated and the shower is great! I am very picky when it comes to bathroom cleanliness and our was above average! The only negative was that our towels had some stains on them (appeared to be makeup or hair dye). One thing we did enjoy was a cafe in the lobby that served Starbucks. The front desk staff also provided me a complimentary tooth brush since I forgot mine! They were courteous, but not overly friendly. We would definitely stay here again for the convenience to everything and the great value.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 8th floor. Not much of a view, but it was pretty quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RozAtTheBeach

Dear Rozatthebeach,

Thank you for taking the time to review the New Orleans Iberville Courtyard. I am happy you enjoyed our central location and specious double king rooms. Also, I am happy to hear you found the hotel to be above average, minus the hair dye. I will be sure to address this with our laundry to avoid this in the future. We look forward to greeting you family again in New Orleans.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

My husband, cousin and I took a 4 day getaway to New Orleans in February. We had two king suites and were pleased with everything about the hotel. The location is perfect. My husband and I tend to be night owls and late sleepers. Whereas, my cousin gets up early. At this location, she could walk and find close by French Quarter sites which we all explored in greater depth later in the day. We walked to many excellent restaurants and attractions from here. Perfect place to stay if you want to be in the center of the action. BUT at a very quiet edge of the French Quarter.That being said, when we wanted our car to visit places like the art museum, garden district, Metarie, etc. the valet had it for us immediately and cheerfully.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Vivienned04

Dear Vivienned04,

Thank you for taking the time to review the New Orleans Iberville Courtyard. I am happy you enjoyed our central location and specious double king rooms. We look forward to greeting you family again in New Orleans.