Do not be fooled by first impressions. The entrance is not grand, there are no flags or doormen, but it all changes once you're inside. The lobby and common rooms are marble, large and bright, with plenty of comfotable seating areas. Check in was easy and professional.
The suite was spotless, spacious and appeared to be newly renovated. The bed was very comfortable with plenty of pillows. The bathroom was a tad tight for two people. Our room did not have a safe or magnifying mirror (our friends did have safes??). I was not impressed with the Starbucks, so use the room coffee maker and then go out for breakfast.
The location is great. We were there for graduation. The campus was a cab ride but graduation at the Superdome was a 15 minute walk. We rode the trolly to the Garden district, but other then that we walked everywhere. The French Quarter is outside your door. Jackson Square, French Market and the water front are a 10-15 walk. Royal St, The Napoleon House and the carousel bar are 5 minutes away. Bourbon St is the next block, but after a few minutes, move on... eww.
New Orleans is so much fun!! We would have no problem staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in the heart of The Big Easy when you stay at Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville. Spend your day strolling through the French Quarter as you make your way to Bourbon Street, then plan to visit historical sites including Jackson Square and the National WWII Museum. Southern comfort is waiting for you in our rooms and suites boasting comfortable beds and cotton-rich lines. Feel immersed in the city's culture with our locally inspired decor and scenic views. Complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-panel TVs create a setting that feels just like home. When hunger strikes, drop by Vieux Varre Cafe, our hotel's eatery with Starbucks® beverages and delicious entrees. Wine and beer are also available in the evening. Continue your workout routine while on the road with our fitness center's cardio equipment and free weights. There's fun to be had when you stay at Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberville Hotel New Orleans
- Iberville Suites New Orleans
- Iberville New Orleans