Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville
$159
$136
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$113
$98
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$103
$85
$131
$108
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$139
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$127
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$91
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$170
$158
Hilton.com
$169
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$154
$143
Omni Hotels
1,198 results
All reviewsthe ritz carltonking suitebourbon stgreat locationfrench quartersliding doorwet barcanal streetsitting areaseparate bedroomacme oyster housesofa bedwithin walking distancevalet parkingruby slipperwould stay here againvalet service
Reviewed February 11, 2013

This place was outstanding, looking at the price, location and service. They do not offer breakfast, but they did offer free internet which was great. Just a block away from great restaurants. The staff were very friendly. I would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Sean A
Reviewed February 10, 2013

...of staying here a second time. The lure of the 2 bedroom King suite was too much to resist, especially for the prices over the New Years holiday. I had a really bad experience here in November, but decided to give it another chance. What the what was I thinking?!? This time was even worse than before. Upon check-in, the woman took nearly 20 minutes to get us a key. She kept tapping away at the computer, muttering that 'the price kept changing." I assured her that I booked through marriott.com and that the price and room were guaranteed, even late arrival. She finally gives us the key and we head up through the grungy hallways. Upon getting into our room, we see one king bed and a sofa bed. We head back down to tell her we were given the wrong room and she shrugged her shoulders and said "well that's all i got." I said noooo....I reserved 2 king bed suite. She says Well, your reservation says King suite...that's different. I'm looking at the confirmation in my hand, show it to her and she shrugs her shoulders again and says "you gonna have to talk to someone in da mornin'." I call the marriott platinum line to see if they can move us to a different hotel or something and we figure out that all the tapping she had done on the computer was changing my reservation!! During this time, a drunk woman is wheeled by in a wheel chair, covered in, and dripping a trail of vomit behind her. After another 20 minutes of arguing, I can see I'm not getting anywhere with Miss Surly and say Fine, we'll take the sofa bed room. The trail of vomit is through the lobby, into the elevator and of course, on our floor. It reeked. We get in the room and decide we need a cocktail after all of this. As we head back out, the vomit is still everywhere, no one is attempting to clean it, no safety cones or Wet Floor signs were put up...an insurance case just waiting to happen. Get up the next morning to a call saying they had the 2 bedroom king suite for us and would we like help moving our stuff? No thanks, we didn't unpack anything. However, we do decide to take a shower before switching and THE SHOWER DIDN'T EVEN WORK. Not one drip, the handle just swung around all loose. How long has it been since someone even stayed in this room? ugh. We head down to get the keys, they hand them to me and give me the room number. No apology, no Sorry for the inconvenience, nothing....so I ask to speak to the manager and she's just as snarky! I tell her that mistakes are understandable, I understand that if you don't have the room that I reserved that you can't give it to me (yes, she tried to explain the laws of supply and demand to me like it was the first time I'd stayed in a hotel.). I point out to her that her employee could've diffused the situation with an apology last night when she realized she didn't have our room and went in and changed our reservation. She wasn't even apologetic when I told her that the shower didn't work! whatever.....I'll wait and vent my frustrations in a strongly worded letter to Marriott. We get to the new room and everything was fine...except the smoke detector in my room was dangling from the ceiling. We see the manager on our way out and she asks if the room is ok. I tell her about the smoke detector, she frowns and says she'll have someone come up. gee thanks. This was a 5 day trip and on day 2, one of the two lights in the bathroom burnt out....I didn't mention it to the front desk, because I'm tired of dealing with them and I'm also figuring housekeeping will get it....ya right, just like they noticed the smoke detector and like they were right on top of the vomit. That went unfixed until I told the front desk too. The girl manning the coffee shop in there couldn't make change, two different mornings we got the wrong change back....both times gypping us out of a few coins, but still....c'mon...There are so many unemployed people in New Orleans, you can't tell me that these are the best you can find!! The only employees of this joint that are friendly/helpful/decent are the bellmen/valet guys.
I will say that they have vastly improved the wifi, and it's free. There also must be a new cell tower nearby, because I could make a call from the room this time, where last time I couldn't get one bar of signal. So all in all, there are just too many other choices in New Orleans that are close to this price point, there is no reason to stay at this dump.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
16  Thank Angela M
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This hotel is newly renovated. We came in for Super Bowl and found the hotel very nice. What was nice is it was attached to the ritz Carlton and offered the use of the restaurant, exercise classes etc with the ability to charge to your room. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Marriott did a complete renovation and did a nice job. Located close to everything

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nonnaonthego
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We stayed at this Marriott from Jan 4th through 8th. We were on our second trip to New Orleans and we were taking our son to celebrate his 21st birthday. He had never been there. This hotel was perfect for us because it is in a great location in the French Quarter and is walking distance to all the attractions there. The room was decorated beautifully and there was a sofabed in a separate room (pull out sliding door) that afforded privacy. We slept great on comfortable beds in extreme quiet. The staff was very friendly especially the bell hops who were very helpful with directions and restaurant recommendations. There was a decent fitness center and the business center computers were very fast and good. Internet is free and the service in the room was excellent. The only negative was that the hotel lacks a concierge to make reservations for you and lacks people really knowledgeable about tourist attractions. If you are a first time visitor staying there you need to go to the visitor center near Jackson Square for info. I would definitely recommend this hotel especially for people who require a bigger room that can accommodate more than two people.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank franbo
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We loved it. Beautiful, clean, convenient... I would stay here again. We were able to check in early. We had a king bed suite. The hotel has just been redone and it was very nice. Two blocks from Bourbon St.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple