“I really enjoyed this and I live here” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Southern Style Tours

Southern Style Tours
New Orleans, LA 70116 (Central Business District)
+1 504-568-1998
Website
Improve this listing
Book ahead on Viator
Recommended
$99*
and up
Combo Oak Alley Plantation and New Orleans City...
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: We do 3 hour City Tours twice daily. We run everyday rain or shine. Our tours are 9 am and 2 pm. We pick you up from downtown hotels and drop you back off. We cover all the popular tour spots and more. Tours are on brand new comfortable mini buses with large windows for picture taking. We can go where large buses can not. All calls are answered by the owners.
New Orleans, Louisiana
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“I really enjoyed this and I live here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I had a nice time...I have seen all the tours driving around and I had a friend in town, so we toll the 3 hour tour.

I had a really nice time, it was fun, simple, lots of sights, and knowledge. It was a good experience and I would recommend them.

Our tour guide was Jason, very fun!

Thanks for a nice time!!!

Saint Louis, Missouri
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“3-HR Bust Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

We really enjoyed the 3-hr City Bus tour. The tour was very informative and it was really interesting to see where Katrina occured nad how life has changed so much since then. The only downfall was that it rained for about 1hr of the tour so we didnt get to get out and explore as much.

“Awesome tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

My girlfriend and I took the Southern Style Tour in New Orleans and it was fantastic! A very informative tour and it hit all the spots we wanted to see. I would highly recommend this tour.

Ottawa, Canada
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Great city tour - excellent driver/guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

My wife and I took the 3 hour city tour this morning. It was a very informative and interesting tour. The driver "John" was very knowledgeable and funny. We would recommend this tour to anyone. We had an excellent deal using vouchers from dealfind. The mini-bus was clean and very comfortable. We spent a lot of time in the French Quarter and areas that was hit by Katrina and the construction of homes under Brad Pitt's "make it right home" project. Excellent tour.

2 Thank Alainpothier
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“NOT your typical scripted tour.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

JASON !!!!!'. He is the best tour guide we have ever had. My husband and I take a city tour of every city we visit and this one topped them all. Notvonly was Jason informative and entertaining, he encouraged us to ask questions along the way. This tour was one of the main highlights of our trip. I would encourage anyone who has never visited NOLA to take this tour FIRST and ask for Jason as your guide.