“GREAT TOUR!”

Ranked #86 of 235 Tours in New Orleans
Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: We do 3 hour City Tours twice daily. We run everyday rain or shine. Our tours are 9 am and 2 pm. We pick you up from downtown hotels and drop you back off. We cover all the popular tour spots and more. Tours are on brand new comfortable mini buses with large windows for picture taking. We can go where large buses can not. All calls are answered by the owners.
Reviewed July 10, 2011

This tour has it all! French quarters, garden district, 9th ward were Katrina damage was the worst, Brad Pitt's make it right project, walking tour of Cemetery, and the nation's 5th largest park. We took our 3 yr old daughter on the tour and granted she fell asleep for the first part but she enjoyed riding on the air conditioned bus and going around the city. It is something I think all the family can enjoy! Make sure to take your camera because there are plenty of things to take pictures of, the only down side is that because it is in a van they do go a little fast in some parts and it can be hard to get a good picture sometimes. But all and all a good tour for your money! plus they pick you up and drop you off, if you are in a hotel downtown.

4  Thank April_Dosunmu
in 13 reviews
"his knowledge"
"points of interest"
in 7 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 16 reviews
"personal stories"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed July 8, 2011

I booked this for our first day and was glad I did. The tour gave us an excellent overview of New Orleans in an air conditioned vehicle. We were only there 5 days so we likely would not have made it to all these areas. I agree with all the comments that were previously written. Since it was soooo hot, it was nice to be in a cool place. Recommended.

6  Thank Albertatraveler
Reviewed July 3, 2011

This was a great addition to our trip to New Orleans. My boyfriend and I went on the tour on a hot day in NOLA. The bus was a nice coach bus with A/C and the tour guide, John, was very entertaining. It was a 3 hour tour through NOLA and it taught me many small things that I didn't know about the parish before arriving. Very worth your time and money!

6  Thank vje11123
Reviewed June 30, 2011

This tour was the highlight of my 3 day stay in NO. John was exceptional-very funny, knowledgeable, and intuitive. I only wish I had a printed narrative of his 3-hour tour because there was so much to take in. He's so entertaining; it would be impossible to experience a moment of boredom. We visited various districts, and I feel I got a very sound historical, architectural, and cultural view of this amazing city.
Don't miss this tour. It will make you fall in love with NO, if you haven't already. And not because of the hand grenades.
Thanks, John.