We stayed here for 4 nights in the week leading up to Jazzfest in April. Seriously, I can't understand the negative reviews that have been posted here, because the Baronne was one of the nicest hotels we stayed at ANYWHERE in the US. Sure, a lot of the rooms don't have outside windows, but that was a bonus for us - kept out the street noise and the light in the mornings! Not that there was any street noise - it's just far away enough from Bourbon St to be nice and quiet, but close enought to be convenient. And as someone else pointed out, the 24hr Walgreens a block away is a definite bonus. No complaints at all about cleanliness or housekeeping - our room was cleaned every day, and when the flush lever on our toilet broke, it was fixed within an hour of us telling them. Architecturally, I loved it! The restaurant attached is great, more than just a cafe. And the desk staff we dealt with were all absolutely lovely (especially Kathleen), and did everything they could to help, booking tours for us and calling to sort out a problem we had with the airport shuttle at 4 a.m.! It felt like a much more expensive hotel to us, and we won't hesitate to stay here again. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans