“vacation”

Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans
Ranked #100 of 166 Hotels in New Orleans
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
WL-DHR, Public Relations Manager at Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Reviewed April 22, 2014

The Wyndham Garden Baronne was the only hotel willing to work with me to get a room block for my wedding guests during Wrestlemania Weekend. The Sales & Meetings Supervisor that I worked with couldn't have been nicer, and more accommodating to us! She was a pleasure to work with.
During the actual stay, our room was in good shape and we don't really have any complaints. We did have a few bursts of cold water in the shower from time to time and the staff at the coffee shop in the lobby seemed annoyed and put out that I was interrupting their conversation with my drink order. Otherwise, I was happy with my room and service received, the location is fabulous as well!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
WL-DHR, Public Relations Manager at Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

On behalf of the entire Wyndham Garden Hotel staff, thank you so much for the wonderful review! If there is anything else we can do to make your next stay even more memorable, please do not hesitate to contact us again (504-522-0083)!

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
WL-DHR, Public Relations Manager at Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Reviewed April 21, 2014

I was very disappointed with the stay my wife and I had. I constantly had NO Hot water to shower! I informed the front desk multiple times and they stated they would have it looked into. During checkout, I re-informed the lady of the issues we faced and I was not looking for anything free, simply a discount as I had to go somewhere else to get clean. The manager was rude and not helpful what-so-ever. I will not stay at any Wyndham again due to this. As an insurance agent, I deal with Hotels frequently and this was some of the best service I have ever received. I understand there was a festival going on that weekend in New Orleans, however to pay over $600 for 2 nights and not get to take a Hot shower was thoroughly disappointing. Hotel employees are in the service business and if poor service is given, the business will not continue to thrive. I could not run my business this way or I would not stay in business long.

1  Thank Charles F

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your most recent stay with us. We apologize if your stay was not 100% satisfactory for we do value your business and strive to ensure every guest experience is positive.

We will be sure to pass along your comments to our staff members so we can make the necessary changes and hopefully, win back your business in the future.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

We really enjoyed staying in this hotel -- can tell it's in a historic property, and was within walking distance to the French Quarter, Canal Street , Trolley, and many fine restaurants. Room had many ammenities, recently updated, and mainly -- very comfortable.
husband and I had a very good experience staying here 3 nights, and since we used a "hotel discount site" to book our stay, we felt we received a good value. We chose to have them valet park our large car ($30 a day, in garage), but then did not need our car for the entire 3 days, so that was fine. We're "50s" couple, but no problem in walking to the French Quarter from this hotel each evening. Also close to many fine restaurants, the Canal Trolley, and on the tour bus line. Staff was very friendly and helpful, and our room was nice. Property very clean, and very quiet. Comfortable beds. Since we used an on-line hotel booking site, the rate was good, compared to others in the "in town" area. We look for comfort AND value, and found it at this hotel. We recommend just parking your car and walking, although next trip we will drive to the City Park. Thanks again to all the helpful staff... very friendly, especially the man who retrieved our car our last morning.

1  Thank LK R
WL-DHR, Public Relations Manager at Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

On behalf of the entire Wyndham Garden Hotel staff, thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review! Hearing positive feedback such as yours really makes our day! If there is anything else we can do to make your next stay even more memorable, please do not hesitate to contact us again (504-522-0083)!

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Location was perfect - blocks from Bourban St., Jackson Square, trolley....
All desk staff were so very helpful. Michael remembered our call request to be close to couple we traveled with and greeted us so warmly, when we arrived. Beds comfortable and AC worked well.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends