Excellent location to the popular places you would want to see and do in downtown New Orleans! Very close by is the French Quarter and Market which we went to a number of times, Canal Street too. Ate in the nice courtyard at Pat O'Brien's, world famous for the "hurricane" which we bought. We had nice, warm delicious beignets at Café De Monde with creamy hot chocolate-go when busy I was told, it's worth the wait! We had dinners at Drago's which their food is so fresh we highly recommend. We went to a Saints game which we really enjoyed. As far as our room and hotel, basic but clean. Mini-refrig and coffee maker in room huge plus for us. Quiet at night, able to sleep. Had a breakfast and a lunch at City Diner, service and food were average to good. Parking is a challenge but going to find that anywhere staying downtown. Accepted the non-refundable rate we were offered which we thought was very reasonable. We plan on coming back and will stay at this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans