If you are looking for a good hotel value in New Orleans, the Wyndham Garden Hotel Baronne Plaza will give you the best bang for your buck. Although it is in the Central Business District, it is really only two blocks from the French Quarter, Bourbon Street, Canal Street, and St. Charles Avenue. You can not go wrong staying here. It is an older hotel with thin walls and it seems to be a bit noisy, but the room was clean and the bed was comfortable and that is really all you need. I must say the staff at the hotel is very attentive and helpful. There is a diner in the lobby of the hotel but the food is not that good. There are many restaurants near the hotel that are more than adequate and make up for this shortcoming. I did not see a pool at the hotel but there is a fitness center. Overall, it was a very good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and HotelsClick so you can book your Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans