I travel a lot on business and have never posted a review....but.......This place is pretty bad. This hotel is not a "customer first" experience. The Valet Parking they offer is not staffed meaning I had to track someone down. The Room Service they offer in the "in-room" dining brochure is from the local "City Diner" which is attached to the hotel. When I called the room service number, it routed to someone at the front desk who told me "sorry, we really don't have room service". When I tried to get coffee at the in-house Coffee Bar, "PJs" there was no one behind the counter to wait on me. I had to track down someone to make my coffee. If they want repeat business, they sure didn't act like it! Bummer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans