I live far enough from New Orleans to want to spend the night after a late evening (often Saints games) and get out of town early to get to work. Generally, we're looking for a clean bed and hot shower in the French Quarter or CBD. Last night we stayed here. I've seen questionable reviews, but this stay was just fine. The room was clean and well appointed. You can tell the property is old, but it's well cared for. Of course, it's a 3-star inn with the kind of amenities you'd expect. But we'd stay again. The only complaint was s-l-o-w front desk service (we didn't use any other). They seemed to have trouble with the credit card reader and only one attendant was on duty in the morning. We ended up just dropping the key and leaving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans