Beware that the king bed rooms, from what Front Desk told me, are inside rooms with small windows that face in. If you are a bit claustrophobic like me you will want the double bed rooms where the windows will be a bit larger and face the street . We found that the window treatments in our king bed room needed to be drawn because I always felt people were looking in as they walked by so I went to the Front Desk to request a double bed room. Unfortunately, because there was a big convention in town and because of Halloween, they were fully booked but they were able to come up with a solution that was suitable to us. In fact any time we had a question or request Front Desk always answered it politely and with a smile! The rooms were clean, the beds very comfortable, and the location was great . Only a couple of blocks away from the main attraction. Would I stay there again? Yes I would but only if I don't pay full price and I would ask for double bed rooms!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans