This was my 2nd stay here, 1st was like 6yr ago pre-Wyndham, and the rooms have been updated top to bottom! Very comfy beds and love having the minifridge to keep beer and drinks, and candy(Southern Candymakers) nice n cool. Bathroom was very spacious, towels kinda cheap tho and didnt dry too well. There is a 24hr diner next to the lobby, but i didnt get to sample the food, altho did see people in ther at all hours. Very nice staff and good price for the room..they didnt gouge people for Labor Day wknd. Keep the prices in check and I'd be willing to stay again. Unfortunately, no pool for the hot NO days this time of year. Also, FIX THE POP MACHINES. 3 floors, 3 machines...either no stock, no bill feed, no refund button, pick your issue. Fortunately the girl at the counter refunded my money and gave me a cold water. Other than that, nice quiet hotel for being big, and good price. Would definitely stay here again! I give it a 4pt score for not having a pool and the vending machines, not working 100%.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans