All was in order and the room was excellent. My wife and I are celebrating our 20th. Also JC and front desk associates were attentive to our requests. We would certainly do it again. We enjoyed the eaters from Luke's to Gumbo's & even to Rousers Grocery to pickup the ingredients to make Jambalaya & fine wine located in the French Quarter. We experienced Cray fish bisque soup and a Zackarack not a Hurricane but stronger cocktail. So till next year for the turtle soup at the captain commander's in the garden district. The local Praline Cookies were great. As for the Taxi's trust the front desk staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans