I love this hotel, you cant beat the quality for the price your paying in downtown new orleans. This hotel is close to everyting, staff was friendly, restaurant inside was GREAT!! and opened 24hrs. Rooms are completely renevated and I saw no signs of age. I gathered the family and I booked 7 rooms at this hotel June 22-26, 2013 (we all stayed on the 3rd floor) and my only issue and huge issue was that on tuesday morning the 25th a lil after 9am I was awaken by guns shots and a guy yelling for help in the room right next to me because he was shot multiple times and bleeding everywhere. I was moved to another room on the 3rd floor. The next night everytime I tried dosing off I kept hearing those gun shots all over again and kept visualising a bloody guy with bullet holes on his body. A incident like this really does seem unusual for a hotel of this caliber. Wyndham simply moved my room to another location and I honestly felt this wasnt enough. We all could have been shot by a stray bullet and I expected wyndam to do more... I would expect this sort of treatment at a motel 6 or days inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans