Stayed at the Wyndham on Baronne for one night. Interesting! The hotel wasn't too bad for the price, comparable to La Pavilion... Aged but clean.
The Trip Advisor pictures are misleading... The place is Not lighted as it shows. It's very low lighting in the lobby and atrium and elevator areas of each floor. Their Cafe next door was pretty good food. Staff was friendly.
If you drive anything bigger than a Mini Cooper, though, you might want to think twice about staying here. Their arrival parking flow process needs improvement, but once you get to actually park in the basement, OMG! It's a tight squeeze and obstacle course! If you can get in, that doesn't guarantee you can get out without hitting something. OR get out of your vehicle! We were able to park our small SUV barely, with less than a foot to open the door to exit! Thank goodness for the huge column on the passenger side that allowed my husband to crawl over the console in his suit to exit the vehicle. SMH...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans