Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$160
Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
$229
$195
Preferred Hotels
$179
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$213
$187
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$123
$239
Marriott Hotels
$229
  • Pool
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$192
$169
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$197
2,476 results
All reviewsfront deskfrench quarterbourbon streetself parktwo blockscanal stwithin walking distanceinterior roombeds were comfortablemardi grasgarden districtlobbygarageatriumnolawalgreensstreetcar
Reviewed October 5, 2012

There was no hotel food service, only catered to our reunion meetings. Why should I use 100 characters when I have said all I have to say?

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
wghotel, Public Relations Manager at Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

On behalf of the entire Wyndham Garden Hotel staff, thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review. If there is anything else we can do to make your next stay even more memorable, please do not hesitate to contact us again (504-522-0083)!

Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

Our rooms looked nice but had a very unpleasant smell. Our friends had a room that they had to move out of because the smell was so bad. My sheets had a terrible stain that I didn't notice until the third night. I would not go back.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank J N
wghotel, Public Relations Manager at Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Dear J N,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your most recent stay with us. We apologize if your stay was not 100% satisfactory for we do value your business and strive to ensure every guest experience is positive. Would you please contact us and let us know which room you were staying in so we can research this issue further?

We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in the near future. Please contact us at (504) 522-0083 or wyndhamgarden@baronneplaza.com if you have any further questions or comments

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Recently stayed at this hotel for a long weekend trip. Hotel was nicely located to French Quarter and CBD and within walking distance. I booked online through the hotel website for a decent price which was much cheaper than the hotels in the quarter. Room was adequate but nothing spectacular, bed was not our Temperpedic at home but soft and cushy after a long day of walking. The only issue was parking, the ramp down to the basement was very narrow and would have not been possible in our truck. We have a midsize SUV that we brought. Breakfast would have been a nice addition but not a deal breaker. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
wghotel, Public Relations Manager at Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

On behalf of the entire Wyndham Garden Hotel staff, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are delighted to hear you found our hotel's location to be very accommodating. If there is anything else we can do to make your next stay even more memorable, please do not hesitate to contact us again (504-522-0083)!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Elysia at the front desk gave wonderful service with a smile . I am slightly visually impaired and when I had trouble printing my boarding pass , I asked Elysia for help and she went beyond the call of duty and assisted me through the process with a smile .

Thank you Elysia & Lindsey!
Have a Blessed Day

Anne S. L. a Guest at your hotel Sept 19 - Sept. 22, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
wghotel, Public Relations Manager at Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

On behalf of the entire Wyndham Garden Hotel staff, thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review. We will be sure to pass along your wonderful feedback to Elysia and Lindsey. If there is anything else we can do to make your next stay even more memorable, please do not hesitate to contact us again (504-522-0083)!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I was impressed with the level of service I received. I loved the room but was not a fan of the window to the hallway or listening to people in the gym while I am trying to rest. I did like the hotel and would stay again. I was within walking distance to Bourbon street and Harrahs.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
wghotel, Public Relations Manager at Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

On behalf of the entire Wyndham Garden Hotel staff, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your with us. Next time you visit us, we would be more than happy to place you in a room with an exterior window. If there is anything else we can do to make your next stay even more memorable, please do not hesitate to contact us again (504-522-0083)!