When I first walked in the hotel I thought it was absolutely beautiful. I was with a large group. When we walked to the front desk the representative was on the phone. She never smiled, or held up a finger to acknowledge us, or greeted us in any way. After about 10 minutes of us standing there she finally got off the phone and checked me into the hotel again never saying Hello, and welcoming me to the hotel. She never said thank you or enjoy your stay. When she was done checking me in she just stood there and I had to ask her if I was done. She was very unfriendly and even other people in our group had the same experience with her. I take customer service very seriously and due to her lack of customer service skills I would not stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the best 3 star hotel accomodations in downtown New Orleans. What are you waiting for?! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Garden Baronne Plaza New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baronne Plaza New Orleans
- Hotel Baronne Plaza
- Baronne Hotel New Orleans