“Twilight French Quarter Stroll”

French Quarter Walking Tour
Ranked #86 of 219 Tours in New Orleans
Oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Twilight French Quarter Stroll”
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Had a priviate tour of the French Quarter with Rebecca. Excellant guide. She loves and knows every bit of history and nook and cranny in the French Quarter. Rebecca told us of the history and the buildings in a very informative and fun way. She loves History and it comes alive through her tour.

Visited November 2011

New Orleans
“ToursByJudy is the BEST”
Reviewed October 30, 2011

On a recent Saturday in New Orleans, several friends and I took a walking tour with a guide from the tour company, ToursByJudy. He not only gave a great Free People of Color tour but at no additional charge, added the French Quarter tour .Great information and given in a delightful manner.

Visited October 2011
Huntsville, Alabama
“Magic Haunted Tour”
Reviewed October 21, 2011

Matthew the tour guide was great! He told the stories just right, but my favorite thing about New Orleans is that they let you have mixed drinks to go!!! Ghost stories are always better with a rum & coke!!

Visited October 2011
Lynchburg, Virginia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“This guide knows her history!”
Reviewed September 21, 2011

I had heard that $15 at the 1850 House on the down river side of Jckson Square was all I would need for a 2 hour walking tour. Much to my surprise my wife and I were the only ones who showed at 10am on a Saturday morning. Ginny was our guide. She knows her French Quarter history and much more. The time flew by and I was inspired to learn more about several things she had mentioned.
Richard at the ticket counter knows his history, and is a wealth of info about local eateries and bars.

This is connected to the LA State Museum which appears to appreciate our support given how gracious and helpful all of the staff are.

2 Thank Tom T
Stoney Creek, Ontario
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Haunted History Ghost Walking Tour don't waste your time and money”
Reviewed April 27, 2011

Don't waste your time and money. This tour was neither informative nor entertaining. The guide (Eugenia) was not focussed on the task at hand, sharing her knowledge of the history of the ghost sightings, etc. She was all over the map. At times, we wondered what she was talking about. She spent a great deal of time telling us personal stories, nothing that was related to the reason that we took the tour.
Our family of four ended up leaving the tour halfway through as she was absolutely abnoxious. What a waste of $80.

I would not recommend this tour to anyone. Don't waste your time and money.

Visited April 2011