Four Points By Sheraton French Quarter
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$105
$85
Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
$159
$136
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$156
$108
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$143
$139
  • Restaurant
Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$123
$119
Courtyard
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$93
$91
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$169
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$168
$127
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
New Orleans Marriott(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$119
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$179
$143
1,150 results
All reviewsbalcony roombourbon streettoulouse streetgreat locationfrench quarterstreet performerspeople watchingsecurity guardbachelor partyroom keynoise from the streetbeds were very comfortablefrench doorsfront desk staffvalet parkingmardi graswalking distance to everything
Reviewed February 6, 2013

My mother and I stayed here right after Super Bowl. Our original room was on Toulouse st. We were woken up in the early morning by a large truck on the street. I called the desk and asked to speak to a manger. John suggested that we switch rooms and he promptly sent a bellman up with new keys. THANK YOU, JOHN!!! I am a light sleeper and this room change truly made a difference!!!! I was also impressed by the professionalism and care of Adam at the front desk. Then of course, Sean the bellman. He treated us with such care! He wasn't annoyed the least bit that we had to keep going into our luggage to retrieve items ( they held our bags while we walked around before our flight). He was always gracious with every interaction. Customer care can make or break an experience, and I am happy to say that I had a wonderful experience!!!!!! The only complaint I had was I mentioned my troubles with sleep at check in and the agent said I would have to pay an extra $50 a night for a quieter room. The whole lack of sleep the first night could have been avoided.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Peelmeagr8pe
Reviewed January 27, 2013

From the time of check in with desk clerk, Ashley, until check out wiyh valet attendant, Kimberly, nothing could be more pleasant. We went to New Orleans to celebrate my wife's birthdan and decided on Four Points due to its location on Bourbon Street and close to everything we wanted to visit. The hotel is very nice and our room was very clean and appeared to be well maintained. The only complaint would be the television. There are not many channels and the use of the remote is very unwieldy. My suggestion would be to use a different cable provider that can provide better selection and service. Overall, this is a great place to stay and we will recommend it to friends.

Room Tip: Ask for balcony on Bourbon Street side if you don't mind loud music and noise. This is what to expect on Bourbon Street.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank talnettles
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We found this lovely hotel while on Bourbon St during our last visit. We walked in and loved what we saw. The friendly front desk allowed us to look around and even showed us one of their cozy, comfortable rooms. So on our next visit we booked a room with our Starwood points. It was all we expected and more. They even welcomed our little dog who was traveling with us. Look forward to our next visit as we travel through New Orleans often. We highly recommend Four Points By Sheraton French Quarter.

Room Tip: Upon check in we were advised not to choose a room facing Bourbon St if noise was an issue.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Pam W
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited New Orleans for the first time the weekend of January 11-13. If you want to be in the middle of it all, this hotel is the place! The room was clean and the bed was comfy. We loved that we could go back to our room for breaks from the craziness going on outside any time we wanted (at night be sure to have your room key ready for security to see when entering the front doors). The staff was very helpful and wonderful with anything we needed. We did not get a balcony but we were on the second floor with windows facing Bourbon St. in room 247. I thought this would be fine until I was trying to sleep at night and couldn't... the partying and music outside seemed to be nonstop until dawn! I would love to return but stay in a courtyard facing room, and plan to do so soon. Our friends did have a balcony next to ours and we did have fun for a couple hours each night throwing beads to people below. Overall great stay and fell in love with the French Quarter, thanks Four Points Sheraton!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank AlohaTexan
Reviewed January 22, 2013

You absolutely could not ask for a better location. We loved our room. We had a room facing Toulouse Street and a wrap-around balcony overlooking Bourbon St. Views in all directions. I remember reading in previous reviews about it being noisy in the PM if you want to sleep. Well we went to bed VERY early and the first night it was noisy but when we got up the next AM we noticed the balcony door had blew open. Our fault. The next PM we made sure it was shut and slept perfect. At least until our neighbors came in around 3 AM. But that's OK. They was just having a good time. Great jazz music in lobby one evening. Restaurant was perfect for breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family