“Good Drinks”
Review of SukhoThai

SukhoThai
Reserve with OpenTable
SukhoThai is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #504 of 1,954 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Description: SukhoThai takes great pride in our authentic and diverse Thai menu, offering a full range of Thai cuisine, and designated as a Thai Select Premium restaurant by the Royal Thai Government for quality Thai cuisine. SukhoThai is known for our Chef's Recommendations list, full Vegan and Noodles menus. The heart of our menu is our Seafood, Wok, Curry, and Grill dishes. We offer a full bar with a fine selection of specialty Thai cocktails, Asian beers and Sakes, and many wines to choose from. We have had the privilege and honor of winning the following awards: 2014 Trip Advisor: #1 Thai Restaurant 2014 Zagat: Top 16 Best Buys - New Orleans 2013 Trip Advisor: Top Ten Vegetarian 2013 Trip Advisor: Top Two Asian & Thai 2013 USA Today 10 Best: Top Ten Best Asian & Thai Restaurants 2013 Zagat: Top Thai Cuisine 2012 Zagat: Top Thai Cuisine
F'ville, GA
“Good Drinks”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I ate here with one of my friends and we ordered a few rounds of drinks before our food came to the table. I ordered the red curry with shrimp and whatever my friend (a vegetarian) ordered was good to her as well.

• Visited July 2013

“Great Pad Thai, craving more already!!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

We ate for lunch yesterday.. great deal with living social deal.. Rebecca, our waitress was attentive, and so were the men that brought out our food.. Their Thai Tea was really awesome!! Really worth 2.95 a glass.. One of the best I've tried yet.. wasn't super sweet.. Their sampler appetizer is really good.. Big for 2 people to share.. Couldn't finish the yummy pad Thai.. Glad I got to take some home..

• Visited June 2013
New Orleans
“Nice ambiance, good food and good drinks”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My 1st visit to Sukho Thai was nice. I really like the place. The service was good and the food and drinks were good. I especially like the ambiance and largeness of the restaurant. I will definitely be coming back again.

Visited April 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Very good”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Excellent menu, fresh and tasty food, A very good dinner! 2 restaurants with slightly different choices on the menu so check out the web site.

Visited March 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great Thai.. HUGE menu”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This menu has so many options that I don't think there is anyway someone with picky eating habits couldn't find something here. We had this tuna app that left quite a bit to be desired but the entrees I've had here before have all been very good. I like that you can vary the heat level of your food. The service has been good both times that I've visited and they have a nice cocktail and wine selection.

Visited January 2013