“so romantic!”

32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“so romantic!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We went on our gondola ride in March and it happened to be pretty cold on the night we went. Well, our guide had a blanket for us (how thoughtful!) so we kept warm the whole time! Super sweet! We went underneath a few bridges and while we were under one of them I wrote a note to my husband with chalk that our guide provided, very cute... and he offered to take a picture of us during the ride which was nice.
We brought our own champagne and our guide had the glasses and cheese/crackers for us, there was also music playing which made the atmosphere even better. It seemed like he thought of everything. Our guide was very friendly and he answered all of our questions. We also saw a lot of wildlife even though it was pretty dark out. We'd do this again in a heartbeat! It would be perfect for someone wanting to propose to their significant other... I imagine a lot of people have probably done this in the past.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Lauren W

Annandale, Virginia, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“#1 in My Book!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Amazing. Fantastic Wonderful. Great. Robert THANK YOU! I'll let the pictures say it all. This should be #1 for New Orleans/ City Park. Bring your own champagne/wine and light snacks and it'll be perfect. Absolutely worth the price. Make sure you bring your printed receipt and your camera! We did the 6 pm/ 7 pm tour to catch the sunset.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Jay C
“Surprising!!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Robert, the Gondolier is excellent as is his Gondola. A must if you visit New Orleans. Located about 10 min. from the French Quater in City Park, it is a genuine Gondola made in Italy, with a very interesting history, takes you on a very tranquil and relaxing tour of the park. My wife and I fully enjoyed it and so will you!

Las Vegas, Nevada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great time!”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Took a ride on the gondola and really enjoyed it. I suprised my gf with this ride as a b-day present. She really loved it. It was a very comfortable ride, got to see some art that is displayed around the park. There were also holiday lights on display due to the time of year(late November). The gondola captain was very nice and did a great job. I would highly recommend this to anyone!!

Visited November 2012
2 Thank adam g
Crossville, Tennessee
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Best experience in New Orleans!!”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

If you only do one thing in New Orleans, this is a must! Riding in a gondola through City Park was a fantastic experience. It is very relaxing and romantic. Robert is an excellent tour guide.
This view of the park was great. Loved the music, too. Be sure and allow enough time to find where he is located as the park as no signs telling you about this. If you go to Museum of Art, you can see where you will board. We would definitely do this again.

Visited November 2012