“Wonderful romantic experience!”

Nola Gondola
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful romantic experience!”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I booked Nola Gondola for my boyfriend's 40th birthday trip to New Orleans last week. The experience was absolutely amazing. City Park is breathtaking and Robert is a very knowledgeable and friendly tour guide. We brought a bottle of wine with us and Robert provided wine glasses, cheese & crackers. Anyone traveling to New Orleans should book this tour. This is hands down one of my favorite experiences from our trip. Thank you Robert for helping make my boyfriend's birthday extra special!!

1 Thank Love2Trvl87

Williamsport, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best way to relax in the city”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We almost canceled the ride due to having so much fun in the city but I am so glad we went. The trolley ride was way too long with all of the stops do a taxi would have been a better option from the downtown hotel district. Once we got in the gondola, it was instant magic! We were treated to singing, amazing conversation complete with history of NOLA and good food. The sights of the park of breathtaking and we got to see wildlife. Don't misplace the owner's cell phone as we couldn't see were to go once we got in the park and we didn't see the park's enterence once we were off the trolley but a taxi would have solved all of that. So glad we went. A must do before leaving NOLA for all!

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Amy W
Daytona Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Money I've ever spent on the lady”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

This was easily the most romantic and special thing we've ever done. This trip is second to none. What an incredible experience.

Visited June 2012
3 Thank PappaDoo
Kenner, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Night on the lagoon.”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

January, our daughter gave my husband & I this romantic gondola ride in City Park. Due to the New Orleans weather we had to cancel several times. Robert was very helpful in setting up new times.
Last night we made the tour, the weather was beautiful, and the sunset was awesome in the lagoon with the ducks and the two new black swans that are calling City Park their home following us. We are now part of under the bridge club, saw parts of the park you can only see by water.
We were not in Venice Italy, but it was just as romantic. My husband & I have been married 32 years and this night will be placed near the top of our unique romantic experiences. Robert told stories of the gondola while listening to Italian opera music. What a night, you should try it.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank sue_r749
Brandon, Mississippi
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Romantic Must-do!”
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

My fiancé proposed to me this weekend on the gondola. It was so beautiful and such an unforgettable experience!

We went around 8pm (in May). The temperature was just right- a cool breeze, and you could see the sunset. I highly recommend evening rides.

Along the way you see lots of wildlife, beautiful statues, and numerous bridges (it's tradition that you steal a kiss under each bridge). And believe me, you go under lots of bridges! We were his 198th proposal, and so far Robert's had a perfect record of "Yes"es. He also took pictures for us, including the exact moment my fiancé proposed. How special!

I could pass on the cheese and crackers, but it was nice that we could bring our own champaign. The Italian music was nice: soft, with a guitar background.

Might be awkward for a first date, but if you're celebrating, or just looking to "shake things up" with your significant other, then this is definitely the trip for you!

4 Thank Usmbabe5