Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
This is THE tour for the NOLA History Buff in you

NOLA is one of my favorite cities in the world! I love the cuisine, I love the culture, I love the... read more

Reviewed October 2, 2018
jrcastillo17
Beeville, Texas
Best part of our honeymoon vaca

My husband and I loved Jeffrey! holy cow, he’s awesome! From the moment we met Jeffrey for our... read more

Reviewed January 7, 2018

from $71.20
from $39.99
from $29.00
More Info
All reviews lee harvey oswald nola history rich history kennedy buff knowledge quarter
Reviewed August 1, 2016

As part of a bachelorette party, we had a private tour with Loki the tour guide. I cannot say enough good things about our experience, and I am talking on behalf of all of the girls. Not only did Loki specify the tour to what we wanted to know, but he was completely accommodating as the rain delayed our progress a few times (he even extended the tour just so we could finish and see some specific sights that we were interested in). The stories Loki told were so engaging and he was very knowledgeable on the subjects at hand. Likewise, he was incredibly nice and patient! (as we were all a little tipsy!) Truly, a great experience that I would highly recommend.

2  Thank Lauren B
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

Loki was a great tour guide. Tour included tales of fact and fiction, sprinkled with the history and heritage of the historic city.

2  Thank Piper P
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

They have tours for everyone. The sale person was very informative and able to convince us to do a bus tour. If you are not on a tight budget I recommend this place.

Reviewed July 3, 2016

Perfect way to see the French Quarter and learn about its colorful past! The tour has a maximum size of 12 which makes the tour more personal. We were a group of 10 all from Vancouver, Canada visiting for a conference and so they basically made it our private tour. Our guide realized he had a group of skeptics on his hands and adjusted the tour to focus more on the history and how the ghost stories arose as well as a few documented occurrences that couldn't be explained to this day.

Date of experience: June 2016
2  Thank liellis
Reviewed June 30, 2016

My daughter chose NOLA for her Senior Trip and we took a Garden District Tour with Grey and she was PERFECT!!! I've been to New Orleans on many occasions and never traveled outside of the French Quarter. This tour was well worth the walking. Grey is extremely informative and knows her history! I learned so much more than I ever imagined. It's not just looking at pretty houses.

Date of experience: June 2016