Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
This is THE tour for the NOLA History Buff in you

NOLA is one of my favorite cities in the world! I love the cuisine, I love the culture, I love the... read more

Reviewed October 2, 2018
jrcastillo17
Beeville, Texas
Best part of our honeymoon vaca

My husband and I loved Jeffrey! holy cow, he’s awesome! From the moment we met Jeffrey for our... read more

Reviewed January 7, 2018

from $71.20
from $39.99
from $29.00
More Info
All reviews lee harvey oswald nola history rich history kennedy buff knowledge quarter
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

Loki was a great tour guide. Tour included tales of fact and fiction, sprinkled with the history and heritage of the historic city.

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank Piper P
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

They have tours for everyone. The sale person was very informative and able to convince us to do a bus tour. If you are not on a tight budget I recommend this place.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed July 3, 2016

Perfect way to see the French Quarter and learn about its colorful past! The tour has a maximum size of 12 which makes the tour more personal. We were a group of 10 all from Vancouver, Canada visiting for a conference and so they basically made it our private tour. Our guide realized he had a group of skeptics on his hands and adjusted the tour to focus more on the history and how the ghost stories arose as well as a few documented occurrences that couldn't be explained to this day.

2  Thank liellis
Reviewed June 30, 2016

My daughter chose NOLA for her Senior Trip and we took a Garden District Tour with Grey and she was PERFECT!!! I've been to New Orleans on many occasions and never traveled outside of the French Quarter. This tour was well worth the walking. Grey is extremely informative and knows her history! I learned so much more than I ever imagined. It's not just looking at pretty houses.

Reviewed June 21, 2016

I just took an excellent walking tour through New Orleans' beautiful Garden District with tour guide Grey Sweeney Perkins. We were a small group, and it was a perfect day for walking through this neighborhood with a guide who had a wealth of information, was personable, and made the history of the Garden District come alive with facts and stories about the architecture and about the people who lived - and live - in this historic neighborhood. (Hint: The names John Goodman, Sandra Bullock, and Nicholas Cage come up). The tour ended in the Lafayette cemetery, which was my personal favorite. This tour proves that there is way more to New Orleans than the French Quarter!