“There are better places than this now.”
Review of Magnolia Grill - CLOSED

Magnolia Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Description: In The French Quarter Across From French Quarter Market
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have visited the Magnolia Grill for years every trip to NOLA. I will not be going back. The service was -1, the food was a zero and the management didn't care in the least. So sad to see that it has gone down hill so much. :-(

1  Thank AnnB-NH

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Sam is ON his game! He did his homework and this IS the place to go if you are a Canadian and craving a good Caesar!
He welcomed us in and made us feel right at home. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Food was very good and we went back a second time! A perfect spot to go after cruising the French Market.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I had the fried chicken and waffles, which were horrible. I was expecting real fried chicken, but it was chicken TENDERS which were dried out and too salty. The waffles were cold, dry, and flavorless. The silverware was so cheap, the fork was hard to hold in my hand. The waitress was friendly and refilled our drinks, but that doesn't make up for the worst food I've in a long time.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I had a crabcake burger but it was so salty I could hardly eat it. The staff and management spent their time arguing about whose customer was whose. They went on and on arguing for ages, one being quite obnoxious. Also loads of tiny flies everywhere.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

We stopped here for lunch and sat outside. It is not the fastest place to get food but when you are hungry you will wait for what I think was a reasonably good lunch. The quality of our food was good and the staff was very friendly. The prices are the same as any other restaurant. When sitting outside you can watch the people across the street at the market square. The roast beef Poboy and the Fried chicken and waffles were very good. Worth a stop if you are hungry.