“Enjoyed the lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Magnolia Grill - CLOSED

Magnolia Grill
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Diner, American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Description: IN THE FRENCH QUARTER ACROSS FROM FRENCH QUARTER MARKET
Palm Bay, Florida, United States
“Enjoyed the lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

I have to say that I had a few reservations about eating here. My husband wanted a decent reasonable priced lunch and I just wanted a quiet place to eat. This was both as our lunch was at 2 or 3 in the afternoon. Chris had the burger and I had the chicken sandwich. The waitress was wonderful and the food very good. This is also the first place that I tried Abita Amber and I was hooked!

• Visited May 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious and inexpensive breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

I got to Magnolia Grill just as they were opening. I was the only person in the restaurant. I ordered the buttermilk pancakes. They were delicious and enormous.

Visited September 2013
québec
“Great staff, loved the breakfasts!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Went for breakfast twice!! Loved the food, the staff was great, all of them smiling (even caught them dancing when they thought I wasn't looking...lol). Friend had the chicken breast sandwich (half is plenty) and loved it! Hash browns with my breakfast was great!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Bradenton, Florida
“great little place off the beaten track”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

This was my second visit in as many years. I so enjoyed my first visit that it was easy to return for a second. The place was nearly empty, at 2 pm on a Tuesday, but that only made the attention paid to me all the better. I knew what I wanted and so bellied up to the counter and ordered the jambalaya. Of course, the food was served quickly and I consumed it almost as quickly. Delicious. Service was prompt and efficient; they've done a really nice job of converting the archaic building space into a genuine, retro-looking grill; and the prices are definitely appreciated in light of the cost of everything else in NOLA. Looking forward to visiting again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Youngsville, Louisiana
“Poor”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

Been here at least 4 times first time food was so so had red beans and fried chicken second time went as a group had burgers was great third and fourth was awful had gator sausage and popcorn shrimp as appetizer not good went down hill

• Visited July 2013