“Best Bloody Mary!”

Description: In The French Quarter Across From French Quarter Market
Chandler, Texas
“Best Bloody Mary!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We had breakfast here and LOVED the spicy Bloody Marys! My 3 friends all had omlettes, I just ordered hash browns. Everyone agreed the food was wonderful, service was friendly and attentive, atmosphere perfect and the Marys were top notch!

Visited January 2013

Wroclaw, Poland
“Not high end, but great value.”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Had a shrimp po boy, and the little lady had crawfish etoufee. We split a crabcake appetizer. The service was exceptional and the food quite tasty. This is NOT a place to be overwhelmed by gourmet food. But they get my five stars for delivering what we expected in a rapid friendly fashion. Given the quantity of tourists for Mahdi Gras and Super Bowl, I was quite impressed. Many servers Can be bit jaded. Not here. Enjoy.

• Visited January 2013
Loganville, Georgia
“Outside Dining at the French Market”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Recommended by our host. Across the street from the French Market so we could people watch while we ate. Wife had the fried soft shell crab sandwich. Neither of us had that before and it was very good! I had a crab cake sandwich, also very good. Both came with more french fries than we could eat. Service was friendly and efficient. We'll be back!

Visited January 2013
Chepachet
“Great Breakfast Stop”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast and on first appearance it seemed nothing special. However we sat down and were quickly greeted and menu s passed out. Prices were great and options were many. Received quick service and good food. Very friendly staff. Would definitely go back again.

Florida
“Right up my alley!!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

Went to Magnolia for lunch on Christmas day. It was packed! We sat at the front counter and were kept amused by the cooks hustling a hundred miles an hour in the open kitchen. Those dudes had it going on! Especially the black guy; I'd hire him in a minute! Anyway, my wife had the fried chicken special and I had a muffaletta. Both were great! Lunch with tip was like $25 bucks. We're we stuffed and very content. Will be frequenting Magnolia again the next time we are in New Orleans. It, along with Fiorella's right next door are two of my faves and I've tried many. Getting hungry just thinking about it!