“Hollywood in New Orleans”

Original New Orleans Movie Tours
Ranked #14 of 214 Tours in New Orleans
More attraction details
Owner description: A unique movie experience! Let us give you a city tour of New Orleans while playing video clips from your favorite movies, while we visit the actual filming locations aboard our intimate 10 passenger van! A locally owned and operated tour by Jonathan Ray.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hollywood in New Orleans”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

I hadn't realized how much New Orleans had been used as movie settings until our tour today, and what an entertaining tour it was! Our host was welcoming and friendly and made the trip fun and was very informative and the individual video screens on the back of the seats replaying the movie scenes made it easy to remember and relate. A bit of a celebrity house spotting was enjoyable too.
An excellent tour, I thoroughly recommend it.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Aussieaussieaussi
sweetjonny, Manager at Original New Orleans Movie Tours, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Hollywood in New Orleans? New Orleans is Hollywood is more like it! ;) I love sharing all the secrets with people like you! Someday the world will know all about Hollywood South!!!

Houston, Texas
“Super Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

I highly recommend this tour!! I give it 5 Stars! I'm in the entertainment business, and a huge film buff and student of movies, and have taken other film tours -- including in LA, and this is one of the best. The guide was terrific. Paul Driscoll, Houston, Texas

Visited June 2014
sweetjonny, Owner at Original New Orleans Movie Tours, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
To say this was one of the best movie tours there made my day! thank you for the kind words and the review!!!
South Amboy, New Jersey
“Fun Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

Outstanding tour. Best part of the trip. Recommend this tour when visiting New Orleans. Tour Guide was great.

Visited June 2014
BEST part of your trip???? You can come join me anytime you want! I love you guys! And I am so happy I could help your experience in New Orleans be a memorable one!
Los Angeles, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Such Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

There were three in our party...we ended up having a private tour...no one else joined us. In addition to movie locations, we got to see celebs' homes, which I love. We are from the LA area, so we were able to share and exchange sighting stories.

We were told that the popcorn was discontinued. Not a problem.

Visited July 2013
I am so happy y'all enjoyed your private tour. That was a blast! And I am so sorry the popcorn was discontinued. I will continue to work with city hall to get it back on the tour! I agree that I need to have popcorn!
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Awesome tour, the guide was funny and knowledgeable and he was willing to take detours if we requested it. I would HIGHLY recommend taking this tour.

Visited June 2014
sweetjonny, Owner at Original New Orleans Movie Tours, responded to this review, June 22, 2014
Leah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! It means so much to us! And btw, I love detours! It keeps the tour fresh and exciting!!!

Jonathan Ray