“Best tour of Nola”

Original New Orleans Movie & TV Tours
Ranked #15 of 225 Tours in New Orleans
More attraction details
Owner description: A unique movie experience! Let us give you a city tour of New Orleans while playing video clips from your favorite movies, while we visit the actual filming locations aboard our intimate 10 passenger van! A locally owned and operated tour by Jonathan Ray.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Schedule ahead as there are limited seats. Very well worth the wait! Jonathan gave an extra tour of the movies in Nola!

There are newer reviews for Original New Orleans Movie & TV Tours

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I advised that every tourist and local natives of New Orleans schedule a movie tour at New Orleans movie tours. It was fascinating visting the movie sites in New Orleans. The driver was very knowledgeable and nice to everyone!!!!!!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I booked a movie tour while I was down for mardi gras and wow!!!!! What a tour ! Jonathan was very enthusiastic about what he does for a living , and is full of wonderful movie knowledge . I saw many locations of my favorite movie scenes that I would have never known we're shot there prior to tour . Overall great experience look forward to taking it again soon .

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Loved this tour and found it very informative and fun. I loved how they played movie clips while showing you spots where the movie was filmed.
The guide was friendly and knowledgeable, bus was clean and comfortable. Would send a friend here for sure.
Thanks for a great experience!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

It was a fun tour. Learned that NOLA was call the Hollywood of the South. They drive you around town showing you different movie clips at the actual location where they were filmed(Red, Green Lantern, Expendibles, Street Car Named Desire, etc). Saw were they were filming HBO series Treme. Jonathan Ray was our guide. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. Purchased tickets on Groupon at 50% off.

pankocrustedworm, Owner at Original New Orleans Movie & TV Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write me a review. I am very proud of my tour and I hope I was able to entertain and educate you about the filming history of New Orleans!