“Great place!”

Ranked #44 of 83 Coffee & Tea in New Orleans
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Love this little place. Hidden gem for sure. Staff could be a little friendlier, but the Frappe I had was delicious!! Just wish it came in other sizes than large!! But the place is clean, neat and coffee is wonderful!

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Went here this morning , it is what it is a coffee shop , but people comparing it to Starbucks is a bit silly.

The muffins were good but the the yoghurt was awful and at 4 bucks each was way overpriced.

The place is bear and cold feeling.

Main thing is however is the coffee was great .

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I'm not a coffee drinker, but joined my buddy as she fed her caffeine addiction at Dee's. I ordered iced black tea, which had a hint of peach, and was wonderful (I'm a picky tea drinker). I rarely eat bakery items for breakfast, but a beautiful, fluffy banana walnut muffin beckoned, and it was one of the best I've tasted--fresh, moist and yummy! My coffee bud chose a blueberry muffin and she was pleased with it as well as the coffee. Dee, the owner, was super friendly and the shop was spacious and very clean. A great local find!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Monday morning at 6am for coffee? Don't go to Dee's apparently they are not open? Sad cause I wanted to try their coffee.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I enjoyed the coffee and the service, but the prices are akin to Starbucks, so you're not getting a deal. It's great for the convenience factor.