“Vibrant favors”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Garden District
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Honestly the Tacos were great and they combinations that were used were all really cool. It seems as a lot of thought was put into this place because even the glasses or water seemed to come in cool little jars.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,044)

Reviewed April 3, 2014

We stopped in for a late lunch and were pleasantly surprised with the food. Chips and salsa were hot and fresh. The tacos were amazing. Between our group of eight, we tried almost every taco on the menu and everyone raved about how good they were. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

My husband and I visited The Rum House Caribbean Taqueria for an early dinner. The food was phenomenal!!!!!! Our favorite tacos were the Brisket, the Duck Duck Goose, the Lamb Vindaloo, the Calypso Beef and The Carolina. For sides, we ordered the Roasted Poblano & Manchego Polenta, the Smothered Greens and the Fried Plantains, all of which were fantastically delicious. I couldn't even write a review for a couple of days after we ate there because it seemed there were no words to describe it! I wish I didn't live 11 hours away

Reviewed April 1, 2014

This restaurant has excellent food with a great atmosphere. The staff was very knowledgable about the food and ingredients, making it a great choice for anyone with food allergies. The menu is clearly marked for gluten free dining. Also, they use canola oil instead of "vegetable oil" which always contains soy. They have a great drink selection as well.

1  Thank Daniel P
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We dropped in while wandering Magazine Street and are so glad we did. Fun atmosphere, great service and amazing food. We shared the pork nachos. I wasn't sure about it when we ordered...pulled pork, lime cilantro, black beans... They were amazing and more than two of us could eat. I don't know what they do to their pork but it was incredibly moist and flavorful. I would love to go back and try some of the tacos.