“Great location, interesting menu”
Review of Three Muses

Three Muses
Reserve with OpenTable
Three Muses is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #80 of 1,947 Restaurants in New Orleans
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Faubourg Marigny & Bywater
Description: Nightly live Jazz, food by Chef Dan Esses, and a full bar with a complete wine list and cocktails crafted by Kimberly Patton-Bragg.
Miami, Florida
“Great location, interesting menu”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Unique menu choices for the area and good size portions that allow you to try many things. Good music and I really like the semi- serve-yourself kind of arrangement they have.

• Visited August 2013

Roskilde, Denmark
“If you only have one night in New Orleans...”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

This was our favorite evening meal in New Orleans. Great local music, great food, great atmosphere! All of the food was great and we just kept ordering more. When I get the chance to come back, I will!

• Visited November 2012
Aspen, Colorado
“Suprise”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I read somewhere that Frenchmen street was a fun stop in NO. The three Muses did not disappoint. Possibly the best jazz in town.

Visited August 2013
Hyattsville, Maryland
“greatest small plates”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The seating is very close, and I guess service depends on your server. We had a great bubbly gal, music was great and not over powering. Food. was. delicious- I don't think anything on the menu can miss

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank tishingtonplunk
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great food, fun vibe, meh service”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

It's small, and they don't take reservations, and we waited a long time. That being said, I love Frenchmen St, the live music was really nice, and the food was great. I love the idea of small sharing plates--we tried the mac and cheese, which came with Brussels sprouts, and the duck pizza. Both were great. I also really liked the Orange Blossom Sazerac I tried.

• Visited April 2013