“Artisanal cocktails”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Read about it. Now we're here and it is exceptional. Truly crafted cocktails. The Mai tai and mint julep by far best I have ever contemplated. We are very pleased.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Visiting New Orleans & went here our last night on the recommendation of a waiter from another restaurant who stated that Bar Tonique had the best cocktails in town. I don't like sweet drinks, gin is my spirit of choice. The bartender recommended True Kick - WOW! I loved this drink! Light, spicy from the ginger syrup. The next time I am in NO, I'll go here my first night.

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Firstly, they prepare their own tonic water. So make sure to be there early to still get some. The punches are great as well and the choice of liquors is amazing. Nice interiour - very stylish and european.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

If you are ever in New Orleans then visit Bar Tonique. It is a quiet bar with a welcoming and friendly atmosphere. They make a great cocktail especially the Sazarac. A great plave to chill on a late afternoon.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We were in town for the first time last month for a girls getaway, and based on reviews wanted to check out Bar Tonique. Great atmosphere, but both times we went there service was horrible. I heard rumors that the owners don't pay their staff and expect them to get by just on tips. No wonder they're miserable!
Returning there for business next week and will definitely not support a place like that!

2  Thank Helen C