Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Total Day Tour - Totally Awesome

We opted for the full day combination of the 3 shorter tours as this was our first visit to New... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
berni104
Southampton, United Kingdom
Great food tour experience

I have been all over the globe experiencing food in major cities of the world and I must say this... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
668treyr
Washington DC, District of Columbia
via mobile

All reviews food tour great music french quarter mitch insight parts jazz guide stories tours nola
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thanks to a great storyteller and our guide Kiazer, who made a great job telling the history of New Orlean, music and people. Well educated and easygoing person gave all his attention to every single guest answering on all possible questions and sharing great tips about New Orleans.

"New Orleans Jazz Tour with Live Music and a Beer" is one of the best tours that you can have in New Orleans and it gives you a great possibility to see another side of the city, beyond Bourbon street.

Camper778324, Manager at New Orleans Urban Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for the kind words. Our guide, Kiazer, is definitely great and we are lucky to have him with us

Reviewed August 28, 2018

My husband and I spent a fabulous day with our tour guide Kiazer for the Total New Orleans Tour: Food, Cocktails & Jazz. Kiazer was amazing from start to finish and I would highly recommend anyone request to be in his group. He was very down to earth and easy to talk to and relate to. The day started with the food portion of the tour and a detailed and very informative telling of New Orleans history. All of our questions were answered and plans for the day were well layed out allowing for a smooth transition from place to place. We really had the sense that we were eating and doing as locals do. the cocktail portion of the tour was fun and allowed us to explore drinks we had never heard of or dreamed to order but we were never disappointed. As the evening went on to the jazz segment the weather turned for the worst and a downpour of rain came which caused many of the musicians to pack up and leave for the night but Kiazer improvised without skipping a beat and took us to different places to listen to amazing music and we had a wonderful time.

1  Thank Mignion F
Management response:Responded August 29, 2018

So glad to hear you enjoyed your time. And thanks for these lovely words of praise.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Kiazer was seriously the BEST tour guide! My friends and I had a private tour with him which made the tour even better vs group tours with random people we didn’t know. (Which there is a lot of that) He was so friendly and down to earth. He was knowledgeable about New Orleans and the history. He took his time showing us everything and was extremely patient with stops we wanted to make along the way. Highly recommend using Urban Adventures and Kiazer as your guide!

1  Thank Ashten H
Management response:Responded August 28, 2018

Thank you for touring with us. We agree- our guide Kiazer is great!

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

I went on a group ghost tour for my friends bachelorette and kaizer was the bees knees! Very down to earth and really personable... not only was he a knowledgeable local, but a great storyteller. If you don’t book a tour with him you’re doing it wrong!

1  Thank astahanson
Management response:Responded August 28, 2018

Thank you for touring with us. We agree- our guide Kiazer is great!

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

I cannot say enough good things about this food tour! Butch was beyond friendly, kind and informative. We got to enjoy some great food in the French Quarter that was off the beaten path a bit. I even tried oysters for the first Time. Large portions at all our stops. We even had leftovers that were boxed up and shared with less fortunate people on the street. This was our first food tour and honesty, I don't think it could be outdone.

Management response:Responded August 22, 2018

Thanks so much! It is always so nice to hear when everyone enjoys themselves and this makes us smile!