“Good Pizza by the Slice”

Slice Pizzeria - Magazine St
Reserve with OpenTable
Slice Pizzeria - Magazine St is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #424 of 1,948 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Description: Slice Pizzeria on Magazine St. opened in 2010 after the runaway success of our St. Charles location in the Lower Garden District. Slice on Magazine Street is located in the beautiful neighborhood of Uptown New Orleans. We serve the best pizza in, and offer everything by the slice or by the pie. We also serve incredible Italian pastas, salads, starters, and pastas, of course, with a little New Orleans flair. Slice Pizzeria is proud to use only the finest ingredients available, freshly sourced from Louisiana whenever possible. Stop by our restaurant and dine in, take in the atmosphere, and order a drink from our fully stocked bar. Likewise you can order delivery or take your food to go. We'll see you soon!
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Good Pizza by the Slice”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We live a few blocks from the Magazine Street location. They have really good pizzas by the slice. There are two (2) that I particularly like special pizza the best and the shrimp and anduille sausage pizza is my second. They have good draft beer and a good wine happy hour. WE have been there many times and will continue to go.

• Visited January 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Unique pizza (by the slice) in the garden district!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Out of town tourists walking the garden district shops when hunger hit, and with a quick tip to TA "near me now" came up with a GREAT recommendation (and our good fortune) that were just one block away, I am a pizza snob, not easy to please. We ordered three different slices and they were each unique and GREAT! Highly recommend!

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Some of the best pizza I have had in New Orleans”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I have only been here once, but have wanted to go back ever since. I thought it was some of the best pizza I have had in New Orleans. I went with a group and we got The Special, Spinach Sun Dried Tomato & Artichoke and the Bacon Basil and Garlic. All were delicious. The crust was just the kind I like, thin and just a little crispy but also a little chewy. Will definitely go back!

• Visited June 2012
Indianapolis
“Love the pizza and the art”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I was skeptical going in because I usually don't like thin-crust pizza, but Slice pizza is great. Huge variety of interesting toppings, and three sauce combo possibilities. Friendly, efficient service and cool art on the wall. I got to meet the artist too! I'll definitely go back-- many times!

• Visited October 2012
New Orleans
“Great flavor--some improvement needed”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I've always have had great experiences in Slice Pizzeria uptown, we love their pizzas and the mussels appetizer is great!
Amongst all their pizzas, the only that I've been dissapointed is the prosciutto pizza. we ordered two, and both had nothing but scarce tiny shredded pieces of prosciutto....Hope they read this and improve.

• Visited August 2012